A600: ClassicWB improvements
Free time on weekends to tinker my lovely Amigas is just priceless :)
After a lot of searching around I finally realized that it was the LoadWB that was causing the problems!
- If I use the original WB3.1 LoadWB library then the icons using the new icon.library display just fine but I have no Scalos working.
- If I use Scalos's LoadWB command then Scalos works just fine but I don't see the icons using the new icon.library.
After some fiddling around, PeterK sent me an archive with some file replacements on my ClassicWB installation that involved some new Classes/Datatypes/Libs/Prefs etc files and that way his icon.library worked just fine!!!
...and the new Icon information module from Scalos! How awesome is that!
- I commented PatchRAM from the patches since I already have an "Ram-Handler 42.24" inside my Custom ROM.
- I commented the LoadModule declarations for both Icon.library and SCSI.device as I have them in my Custom ROM.
- I removed the PatchWB from my WBStartup folder since now it's in C and run from Startup-Sequence