ACube Systems: UBoot 1.3.1f for Sam440ep boards available
Mon, 17 Oct 2016
UBoot 1.3.1f for Sam440ep boards available
Bassano del Grappa, Italy – 17, October 2016
ACube Systems is pleased to announce a new release of the U-Boot firmware for its Sam440ep motherboards (mini-itx and flex versions).
What’s new in this version:
- – improved gfx cards setup, it solves compatibility problems with some Radeon HD cards
- – better internal PCI bridge setup for a slight faster RAM <-> VRAM transfer speed
- – added PEX 8112 PCI – PCIE bridge setup (used on some Radeon HD PCI variant cards)
- – added a new menu entry to enable/disable IRQ on an external PCI gfx card
- (try disabling IRQ if the system seems freezed after loading the AOS4.1 kickstart files, for example)
The updated installation guide describes in detail the usual installation method (ISO image) and alternative methods (TFTP).
You can download installation archives from:
Please note: UBoot and UBoot updater make use of GPL code and thus are both published under GPL.
The sources can be downloaded from: