Brussels, July 8, 2019
Hyperion Entertainment CVBA is pleased to announced the immediate availability of AmigaOS 18.104.22.168 as a free update to AmigaOS 3.1.4 released in September 2018.
Since then, some bugs were found and functionality reviewed. We are therefore providing updates that address those issues in order to improve the user experience and also added more workarounds to improve compatibility with some oddly behaving programs.
This is mainly a bugfix update to AmigaOS 3.1.4, however a few small features managed to slip-in:
- Danish (dansk) and swedish (svenska) AmigaOS catalogs.
- Setpatch now has the ability to load both an audio.device and a Shell-Seg update by itself.
- Audio.device got improved compatibility with some non-standard programming practices.
- HDToolBox now suggests more adequate block sizes for large drives.
- CrossDOS is now more tolerant to wrongly configured mountlists and foreign character sets.
Of course, we managed to address many more bug fixes. The change log is more than 260K large and covers components such as the CDFileSystem, the new intution support, audio device, disk support (Format, FastFileSystem and HDToolBox), the Shell, several AmigaDOS commands, DiskDoctor, and many more components.
AmigaOS 22.214.171.124 is available as free download from the restricted download area to all registered customers of AmigaOS 3.1.4.
Hyperion Entertainment CVBA wants to send kudos to all involved persons for making this update happen. Thanks guys!