AmigaAMP 3.30 is out!
Thomas Wenzel has release a new version of his audio player "AmigaAmp" with a decent set of bugfixes and new features. This is the list of changes, as published on AmigaAmp's website on Dec. 23rd:
- Pulldown menus now work across all ReAction windows
- If a datatype can't load the cover image from memory then AmigaAMP will write it to T: as a file and try to load it from there.
- Fixed radio station name taken from stream metadata in playlist.
- Up to ten reconnect attempts when shoutcast server reports 'unavailable'.
- Fixed handling ID3v2 tags in front of FLAC files.
- Fixed loading / adding whole directories.
- Fixed initial state of EQ/Playlist buttons in skin mode.
- Automatically save current equalizer setting when saving prefs.
- Reworked visualisation routines for better synchronicity.
- Fixed SSL connections that require Server Name Indication.
- Automatic fallback from MHI to AHI for uncompressed audio and tracker modules (68k version).
- Multi-select playlist in ReAction mode.
- Snapshot windows directly via pulldown menu entry.
- Popup menu for "Add..." button in ReAction playlist window.
- ARexx macro support. Macros must have .rexx extension and start with a line saying /* AmigaAMP ARexx Macro */
- Automatic adding of .pls to saved playlist filename.
- Now using octave-spaced equalizer band frequencies.
Thanks, Mr. Wenzel, and Merry Christmas, too!
Go to AmigaAmp's website to download your copy: